This year seems to have flown by! And looking back, what an exciting year it’s been for me, writing-wise.
- I made it into the Little Gems anthology for 2015
- I was a finalist in the RWA Emerald awards
- I self-published my first publications – one short story and two novellas
- I signed my 1st contract with Escape Publishing!!
- And I worked with, met and connected with too many amazing people to mention.
Sure the year had its ups and downs, but on the whole, it’s been a very positive year. Thank you to everyone who has supported me this year in any way. I hope all my readers and friends have a wonderful and safe Xmas.
I’ll be ducking away for a few days R&R (and hopefully quite a bit of writing!), and will then be heading off to the 24th Australian Scout Jamboree at Cataract Park, north of Wollongong, with approx 11,000 others. There won’t be a lot of relaxing going on there, but I intend to have a great time!
Merry Xmas to all!